Your shopping cart is empty!
- The Hiking Hybrid Down Hoodie strikes the perfect balance between cold-weather insulation and the breathability you need during highly aerobic hikes.
- Hybrid-mapped coat places technical fabrics where they are most needed.
• Durable poly softshell overlay across the hood, sleeves, and body.
• Inner membrane creates a water-resistant and wind-resistant face.
- Grid Fleece:
• Knit panels feature a grid fleece backer for improved warmth retention.
• Grid-patterned design creates ventilation points for improved breathability.
• Mechanical stretch improves range of motion.
- 600-fill duck down-blend insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
- Funnel hood with elastic binding.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap and zipper garage.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Gathered elastic cuffs.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Dual inner pockets.
- Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Body: 100% polyester;
Fleece: 100% polyester;
Membrane: 100% thermoplastic PU;
Insulation: 90% duck down, 10% feather.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 29 in
adidas Outdoor Hiking Hybrid Down Hoodie Black 2 sEMHX5rv